Thursday, April 12, 2012

Is procrastination evil?

When you google the word "procrastination", thousand of results will show up explaining why it is bad and a variety of methods in order to beat it. Prioritizing and getting things done are the most popular keywords in those articles. But have you considered that procrastination might, in fact, be less evil than we originally thought it would be? My good friend Rosenred suggested this article from Lifehacker to me that supports my belief that a moderate amount of procrastination is actually productive and too much of prioritizing can lead to a state where you are constantly running in panic without any time to breath. So I agree with the article's author, I've been there and trust me, it's not a fun place to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment